Welcome to Belle Isle Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Atlanta GA
Call us at (404)252-3587
Welcome to Belle Isle Animal Hospital, your Atlanta GA veterinarian. When you enter the doors of our full-service, state-of-the-art animal hospital, you can count on three things: We will provide your pet with the highest level of comprehensive care. We will clearly communicate with you so that you can make the most informed decisions. And we will never recommend a treatment that we would not choose for our own beloved pets. This is our promise to you and the foundation on which owner Dr. Riva Wolkow has built the practice. At Belle Isle, we strive to create trusted relationships with our pet patients and their humans, too!
Services at Our Atlanta GA Animal Hospital
Dr. Wolkow, Dr. Carrie Unger and Dr. Harshila Ballal lead our experienced team of certified veterinary technicians and assistants in services for an array of animals at our full-service Atlanta GA animal hospital. Dr. Ballal especially loves caring for exotic pets.
- Wellness exams include nose-to-tail checks, as well as nutritional guidance. We check vitals, weight, teeth, eyes, coat, skin, organs and more.
- Vaccinations prevent potentially deadly diseases. We recommend all core vaccines for dogs and cats and have puppy and kitten packages for our youngest patients. As we employ the latest advances in veterinary medicine, we are able to deliver multiple vaccines through a single injection.
- Dentistry is one of the best ways to keep your pet healthy. During a dental cleaning under anesthesia, we remove any tartar buildup and clean deep into periodontal pockets to protect the teeth and gums. We can fill cavities, extract damaged teeth and remove abscesses.
- Spay and neuter service inside our surgical suite offers many benefits to your pet. It prevents litters, reduces the risk of serious health complications, including some cancers, and may also stop unwanted behaviors, such as marking, roaming and aggression.
- Diagnostics services include urinalysis, blood work, x-rays and ultrasounds. These services not only allow us to diagnose and treat illness and injury, but they also establish baselines when your pet is healthy.
- Laser therapy is a non-invasive way to speed up healing and treat a number of painful conditions, including arthritis and stomatitis.
- Exotic pets and small mammals, also known as pocket pets, receive the specialized care they need at our Atlanta GA animal hospital. Among other animals, our practice has treated rabbits, snakes, lizards, turtles, chickens and even skunks.
- Boarding services keep your pet safe when you are away. We provide exercise, meals, medications and love in our clean and secure facility.
Visit or Call Belle Isle Animal Hospital Today
Experience the personal touch of advanced veterinary medicine. Call us for an appointment at our Atlanta GA vet: (404)252-3587.